Stress and depressive thoughts give rise to feeling of anxiety disorder in a person. Anxiety usually revolves around thoughts about some unfavourable instances that may occur in future. The person remains worried, lost in thoughts and even their heart rhythm changes resulting in high blood pressure.
The best way to is to reduce worries tension and sadness in life is if you can get help for anxiety near me by contacting personal coaching and therapy centres like Mindfulness Maverick. You can even log on to their website, https://mindfulnessmavericks.co.uk. You can get information on how to tackle anxiety issues in your life. One such effective and simple ways that is often suggested by skilled therapists is not to eat certain food that induces anxiety in a person.
Here is the list of food:
- Caffeine – It can cause nervousness and excess caffeine results in jitteriness and anxiety.
- Sugar that may be artificial or fully refined. Yes, sugar helps regain energy, but it makes you moody and makes it difficult to cope with stress.
- Processed and junk food – We all love eating junk food however studies have confirmed that it affects your mental health as the ingredients used are refined flour, sugar and fatty substances. All results in making your mind cloggy and inactive. The final result is that you feel stressed and anxiety envelops your mind.
- Alcohol – No doubt it is enjoyable however excess of the drink has negative effects on your brain receptors resulting in you staying always moody and depressed.
- Gluten – It acts as a major trigger for a person who is already troubled with mental illness. Thus, it is best to stay away from wheat, barley and rye edibles.
- Dairy products – Dairy products do have negative effects like causing bloating, diarrhoea and even constipation that may lead to anxiety and depression.
- Edibles high in sodium quantity as it retain water and rises blood pressure. Thus, anxiety and worry increase day by day.
Hope you will be able to avoid these food items to remain focused in your life and avoid anxiety issues.